Wednesday, April 04, 2007

One Centimeter and a Dropped Baby

1 centimeter and a dropped baby. That is the update after today's visit with the doctor. And since she will actually be out of town from thursday through tuesday, I am relieved that not much has happened yet and am hoping things continue along slowly until she returns. Not that any of it really means anything anyway, since you can go from 1 to 10 in a matter of hours or the span of weeks. But I would have probably been a bit panicky if she had said 3 or 5 and then left on vacation.

Now if by chance I actually make it past the due date, the plan is to be scheduled around the 20th to be induced.

According to astrology this would be the difference between having an enthusiastic but impatient baby (like myself) versus a patient but inflexible baby. Hmmmmmm.....I suppose the personality really can't be predicted anyway since the description of a Virgo doesn't seem to fit Jay as perfectly as Aries fits me. All these unknowns and waiting can drive a person crazy! (If that person is an Aries)

No comments: