We read that now is the time that the baby starts to recognize voices (which I find interesting as I imagine it sounds something like the teacher's voice on Charlie Brown), so Jay has been communicating with the belly every now and then. And twice now the baby has responded by pressing it's body up against my belly so that you can actual feel it's body with your hand. The first time that happened I was a bit weirded out and told Jay not to push to hard so we don't break it.
We have another doctor's appointment Monday, and this time I get to pee in the cup and get tested for gestational diabetes. I really dislike orange pop but I am going to do my best to chug it down as instructed as my dislike for needles is much worse, and I do not want to have to come back for the follow up test where they poke you for hours. At our first appointment while they were drawing the 5 viles of blood (most I recall ever having taken out of my body at once) I was asked 3 times if I was doing ok. Apparently I looked a little freaked out.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain, I almost passed out during the multiple vile session myself!
Post a Comment