Saturday, January 13, 2007

So Long Second Trimester

Today marks the last day of the second trimester, as Sunday is the official start of the third and final trimester. During this exciting time I have come to the realization that putting on socks and shoes are no longer easy tasks, and some of my maternity clothes are in fact too small. I think my "nesting" phase has concluded, after cleaning out most of the drawers and closets in the house. The basement and attic will have to wait for the next round of motivation. I've submitted my disability claim for work and am going to request the full 12 weeks of FMLA time, which would put me back to work after the 4th of July holiday. I am looking forward to having my days with the baby during warm weather, and have grand plans for us to walk to the grocery store and dog treat shop (we'll see how it goes after we try it for the first time). But for now I am mostly indoors, planning and getting as many "to do" items checked off the list as possible. Today I even put together our 2006 photo album. Hmmm...maybe the nesting phase isn't over yet...

No comments: