Not much new news to report. Still eagerly awaiting the first signs of movement. I've been just a bit absentminded lately, like planning to do something and then completely forgetting about it a moment later. I went shopping and picked up a few new things....my new favorite shirt is shown in the picture. The bunching on the sides is great. (If you can't figure out why then you had the most picture perfect belly while pregnant or you're a man.) I am still hungry most of the time, I think that the double bowl of cereal or double portion of oatmeal for breakfast and a midmorning fruit snack are no longer cutting it. I suppose I could ask Jay to start cooking me breakfast every morning, but that would mean I'd have
to wake up earlier which is why that just isn't going to happen. I am starving at the moment and can't wait to head out for lunch in 10 minutes (which means I was ready for lunch at 11AM, but socially 11:30 is much more acceptable.) I do not understand at all the people who can wait until 12:30 (or later!) to eat lunch. And since it was Halloween
yesterday I couldn't help but throw in a picture of Jay and our Super Dog.
to wake up earlier which is why that just isn't going to happen. I am starving at the moment and can't wait to head out for lunch in 10 minutes (which means I was ready for lunch at 11AM, but socially 11:30 is much more acceptable.) I do not understand at all the people who can wait until 12:30 (or later!) to eat lunch. And since it was Halloween
4 comments:
my wife is pregnant, in her 35th week. the little one is constantly playing football in her tummy !!
what's cool is when you can see the hand or foot moving under your skin. reminded me of on tom and jerry when the mouse would run under the carpet. though you have a few months to go before seeing that, as it usually indicates the baby is running out of space your belly!
what's cool is when you can see the hand or foot moving under your skin. reminded me of on tom and jerry when the mouse would run under the carpet. though you have a few months to go before seeing that, as it usually indicates the baby is running out of space your belly!
you're looking great, Jess'! I love that I can stay connected w/ your progress this way. Do you suppose the newest Conway might become a Red Sox fan?
Post a Comment