Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Oh Snow Where Did You Go?
We got snow just before Thanksgiving, and though it disappeared in Milwaukee pretty quickly it stuck around in Winona and the kids got to go sledding every day over Thanksgiving break. We are anxiously awaiting it's return to our neighborhood (yes that's right, I said it.) The small hill across from our house is one of our favorite (and most convenient) play spots during the winter and I am really looking forward to sending the kids over there one of these weekends when they get "bored" in our house that has literally hundreds of indoor options but none that appeal to anyone. We moved all of our arts and crafts up to the attic and created a new play area that helped us get through last weekend (and fulfilled Jay's year long wish of no longer having to look at all the stuff in our dining room), and my fingers are crossed for snow this weekend, though seems there's a low chance of that being that it's forecasted to be 40 and mostly sunny. HMPH! (and yes, I am aware that this is cursing us to in fact get snow dumped on us at some later point, probably when we're driving to Illinois or Ohio, but if I type that then it probably won't happen that way. I'm all for a white Christmas....just not while we're driving across states please!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment