Friday, December 23, 2011

Scenes from this Season














Apples and Hot dogs are always a crowd pleaser at the Conway house (unlike Chicken Pot Pie and Asparagus that bring out some pretty horrific reactions). Pasta and meatballs usually does the trick, and Joseph is featured with a bowl of this delightful dinner in our dining room that now has no wallpaper! (that was an adventure....had Gina and two of my friends helping me plus Jay taking things off the walls and watching the kids and it took about 15 hours over the course of a weekend. I do not yet have enough energy to paint and finish the project, but by spring I'm hoping to have the kids bathroom, the hallway and the dining room done. I may be dialing 1 800 Uncle Patrick for some of that!) Another thing that the kids love....Dancing! Jay will turn on some tunes from the computer and get everyone bouncing around the family room which is usually a pretty hilarious scene. (We have a few videos that I'll try to post later.) We're enjoying some time off over the holidays which I'm sure will lead to some funny moments to post next week. Joseph already asked one night why he wasn't getting "big fun presents" like the girls were. (one night for Chanukah he got a Kung Fu Panda LeapFrog Tag book and the girls got Barbies.....ohhhhh the injustice in the world!)

No comments: