Friday, January 08, 2010

That went by fast!

For Joseph and Jay their vacation ended on Monday, and as you know my "vacation" (HAH!) is up in a few days. We did a lot in three months...doctor and dentist appts, parks, playdates, holidays, shopping, a few nights out...and in the last two weeks we squeezed in as much as possible while Joseph was on his vacation. (he loved the word vacation). I took him to the zoo (yes I know it's winter, but I just don't consider 30 and above cold anymore.) And we do mostly indoor stuff anyway...Joseph loves the sharks and fish. So Jay took him to discovery world too, where there is an aquarium and Joseph is able to touch the sting rays. Jay also took him to the redneck aquarium, aka, Cabella's. :) He loved the bears, deer, and other animals there too. We also squeezed in a visit to the pool (yes, the pool was indoors, and no, it was not me who was in a bathing suit!). The girls stayed at home with me during most of this fun but they did accompany me on some shopping trips and visits. This week I even brought them to the gym with me. They have a playroom there and a special area for infants. Gone is my excuse for not working out on the weekends. ;) And so it has almost come to an end. A weekend in Minnesota and then back to work I go!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Have a great weekend home with your little one's Jess (that includes Joseph, of course!!) And that picture of Hannah and Leah is the most adorable thing!!