Perhaps you will disagree, but the girls don't look identical to me. Can you tell Hannah from Leah? I'll give you a few seconds to think about it....
Hannah is in blue, and brown/cream stripes and Leah is in pink/brown stripes and cream. They are both pretty cute. And they both get a ton of boogers. Huge ones. I remember the first big booger....it came from Leah's tiny little nose. (we probably won't be able to say that forever, assuming she ends up with one of our noses!) Leah was freaking out one afternoon, breathing in and out super fast and crying off and on. I actually called the doctor, and while I was waiting for them to call back I decided to give the booger tool one more try (more commonly referred to as a "nasal aspirator", but that just sounds ridiculous. Booger tool is much more appropriate). After five attempts, the most ginormous booger came out of her nose. And then...happy Leah returned. Since then, I have become an expert with the booger tool. I didn't have to use it much with Joseph, but I've been pulling big boogers out of both little ladies for a few weeks. I feel a proud sense of accomplishment after extracting a 1/2 inch glob of snot out of a teeny nostril. Something that doesn't make me feel quite as proud....a toddler informing me in the car that he extracted his own booger and ate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment