Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall has flown by!


It's been way too long since our last post...crazy how fast the past few weeks went by! Jay is done traveling for the year, so now we're gearing up for the holidays and hoping his back feels better instead of worse sometime soon. Joseph seems to have gotten taller, and definitely more talkative. Today he threw up for the first time. Lucky for us it was on the kitchen floor and only happened once. It scared him a little but after a minute of crying he was back to his normal self. Since it warmed up a bit he helped us rake the leaves outside to prepare for the eventual winter wonderland. Maybe they'll actually come collect the yard waste soon. If not I expect a credit on my tax bill! Did I just say that? I really am getting old....

No comments: