Today has been filled with ups and downs for Joseph.....he crawls up the stairs, then he tries to crawl down....he has fun playing, then he throws a fit. It seemed his teeth were bothering him so Jay felt around in there and it seems one of his top canines is coming in. (I work for a dental benefits management company....I had to label teeth as part of my new employee training). It's been a big week for Joseph actually, he moved up to the first toddler room at daycare. They sit in little chairs at little tables to eat lunch and they only take one nap a day! I actually got to see him eating lunch the other day because we had a doctor appt (another double ear infection) and I wish I had the camera with me because it was quite cute....Joseph in his yellow smock sitting like a big kid and eating from a plate, chatting with his two friends beside him. In addition to some good habits he's also developing some bad ones....like throwing food and smacking people in the face (just Jay and I so far....he seems to think it's funny but when you say "no" or make a sour face at him he explodes). The throwing food I don't care so much about since Rosco is usually within 12 inches of Joseph at any given meal. All and all the week was actually great....Joseph was pretty happy after he started antibiotics for his ears and spent most evenings playing outside and chatting away. As for today I'm hoping the tylenol and orajel will do the trick and we can head out to dinner at my favorite Italian place. Shouldn't be crowded since when we eat with Joseph we eat at 5. (Prior to having kids I thought that only senior citizens went out that early!)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Today has been filled with ups and downs for Joseph.....he crawls up the stairs, then he tries to crawl down....he has fun playing, then he throws a fit. It seemed his teeth were bothering him so Jay felt around in there and it seems one of his top canines is coming in. (I work for a dental benefits management company....I had to label teeth as part of my new employee training). It's been a big week for Joseph actually, he moved up to the first toddler room at daycare. They sit in little chairs at little tables to eat lunch and they only take one nap a day! I actually got to see him eating lunch the other day because we had a doctor appt (another double ear infection) and I wish I had the camera with me because it was quite cute....Joseph in his yellow smock sitting like a big kid and eating from a plate, chatting with his two friends beside him. In addition to some good habits he's also developing some bad ones....like throwing food and smacking people in the face (just Jay and I so far....he seems to think it's funny but when you say "no" or make a sour face at him he explodes). The throwing food I don't care so much about since Rosco is usually within 12 inches of Joseph at any given meal. All and all the week was actually great....Joseph was pretty happy after he started antibiotics for his ears and spent most evenings playing outside and chatting away. As for today I'm hoping the tylenol and orajel will do the trick and we can head out to dinner at my favorite Italian place. Shouldn't be crowded since when we eat with Joseph we eat at 5. (Prior to having kids I thought that only senior citizens went out that early!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the middle picture, it looks like you are forcing him for a Happy Mothers Day picture and it makes me chuckle.
Post a Comment