Still lovin bath time...and movin up a size in towels! One change though, is that it seems Joseph has accepted that bath time does come to an end, and he no longer screams like crazy when you take him out and try to get his diaper on. A sign of maturity? Probably not....I'm betting he doesn't get as cold now that it's a little warmer. Or it's a fluke, as most things are. The other night while bathing Joseph tried to grab the bar of soap....and when I responded with "ah ahhhhh" he put on his frown, huffed and puffed a few times, and then burst into tears. Tears in the bathtub? (Not buying that shampoo anymore, talk about misleading your customers!) But last night when he tried the same thing and I responded with "ah ahhhh" and threw a bunch of other toys in his direction, and this time Joseph responded with only a momentary pause in the splashing instead of a fit. Maturity? Doubt it...but I will chalk it up to mastering the art of distraction and flagrantly abusing the methods of substitution!
And might I add....I had no idea until I did the spell check that "bath time" isn't one word! We're going to have to leave spelling and geography as subjects in the dad department. I'll stick to math and reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment