Tuesday, August 07, 2007

4 Months Old!


Joseph turned 4 months old on Monday, and decided it was time to learn how to roll over! Just a couple minutes after I left the house, Jay called to say that our little man had rolled over from his back to his tummy. (and he apparently looked quite confused) He did it a couple more times after that, and now we're waiting to see it happen again. Today at his doctor appointment he weighed in at 15lbs 12.5oz (70%) and 27in (97%), with a head that is 43cm around (70%). I thought he seemed rather tall compared to the other babies at daycare, and it turns out I was right. Though I was wrong about any signs of teeth....we apparently still have some waiting to do on those. The second rounds of vaccinations were fun (just kidding, they weren't fun at all), but hopefully they will cause him to sleep through the night. He's been waking up every night for the past week so daddy has been making the late night journey back and forth between the rooms. We sure do love daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did the Bag of Donuts get blurry? I think the doctor can give JD or Daddy a pill to fix that.