Monday, July 02, 2007

First Day at Daycare



Today was the big day, the first day at daycare. We dropped him off just after 8am this morning and when we arrived he was ready for his morning nap, so Jay cuddled him for a little while, placed him in his crib, and off to work we went. No screaming, just the normal fussiness he gets when tired. According to his teachers he was pretty happy all day, until around 3:15 just before I arrived to pick him up (of course). ;) He had been awake for two hours straight and was apparently exhausted because he fell asleep as soon as the car started rolling. Or perhaps he was exhausted from the 10 minutes of screaming as I spoke with his teachers and searched for my car keys which I had misplaced under his butt in the car seat....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's it going for you? we should catch up sometime!