Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Maestro and the Frog


Joseph has a few poses that he often strikes which we call "Maestro" and "Frog". He is always moving his hands all over the place when he's awake, as though he is conducting an orchestra (hence the name Maestro). Frog is is self-explanatory, check out the legs. Lately our little man has started eating quite a bit, chugging 4oz bottles 8 times a day (maybe even more given how things are going today, he's eating about every two hours!). And of course this means an increased level of poop, which can actually be fun to watch as he now gets a very serious look on his face and grunts while performing the act (sorry, no pictures. we have to respect his privacy....though it is quite humorous). Sleeping at night is pretty good....seems to consistently go to bed between 8 and9, wakes up around 1 and 4 to eat, and then gets up for good around 7. Sadly I think I am adjusted to this cycle as I am wide awake when he is awake. Though I do look forward to longer nights! (And Jay taking over some of the bottles!) ;)



No comments: