Actually it's week 15 day 2 to be exact. We went perusing for paint colors this weekend and remain undecided between yellow and green. My tuscan and taupy shaded yellows have been ruled out by Jay for a more "gentle" yellow and subtle greens. The belly is getting firmer (there's something actually in there), though the picture hardly shows it's magnitude. It does however show the maternity clothes that are now part of my everyday wardrobe, specifically one of my favorite pairs of pants with what I now know is referred to as the "demi panel". Luckily my shoes still fit...though they are new because it's the only thing I feel justified buying for myself during all the sales going on....and who can resist Capacity Days? I am definitely my mother's daughter, and on that note, she can't wait to see how I deal with someone just like me. Apparently I always wanted to be "in control" as a young child (for those of you laughing you can stop now). I suppose you could say I haven't changed much, though I do wash my hair, brush my teeth, and change my underwear on a regular basis now.
Monday, October 23, 2006
And now it's Week 15
Actually it's week 15 day 2 to be exact. We went perusing for paint colors this weekend and remain undecided between yellow and green. My tuscan and taupy shaded yellows have been ruled out by Jay for a more "gentle" yellow and subtle greens. The belly is getting firmer (there's something actually in there), though the picture hardly shows it's magnitude. It does however show the maternity clothes that are now part of my everyday wardrobe, specifically one of my favorite pairs of pants with what I now know is referred to as the "demi panel". Luckily my shoes still fit...though they are new because it's the only thing I feel justified buying for myself during all the sales going on....and who can resist Capacity Days? I am definitely my mother's daughter, and on that note, she can't wait to see how I deal with someone just like me. Apparently I always wanted to be "in control" as a young child (for those of you laughing you can stop now). I suppose you could say I haven't changed much, though I do wash my hair, brush my teeth, and change my underwear on a regular basis now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
(SQUEAL!!!!) I am SO excited for you guys! L-O-V-E the photo updates. Have you thought about putting your blog contents (photos and postings) into a program like mypublisher or something like that to keep the comments forever? :-)
I think the picture is beautiful as well, however I would like a direct side shot. The black really hides the belly!
You? Controlling? Me? Controlling?
I hear you on the controlling and get ready cause washing your hair, brushing your teeth, well you'll revert once baby conway is here and controls when you sleep, where you go etc. Like this am said be ready at 6:55, kids weren't ready so mommy of the year left with out them, under strict instruction of course that they better get to school and no tardies! That'll teach them to not listen and be ready when I say to. But I digress, I can't express how happy I am for you and can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment